A Wakefield landlord has been fined after ignoring repeated warnings to have gas appliances at his rented property checked for safety.
A Clevedon man has been prosecuted for illegally installing a gas boiler and flue at a property at Severn Beach, Bristol, while not registered with CORGI, the then industry body.
A demolition firm has been fined for safety failings after an employee suffered serious burns when a gas pipe ignited in his face.
A Norwich gas installer has received an eight-month suspended prison sentence and 250 hours of unpaid community service after his inadequate work on domestic gas appliances put the lives of a mother and daughter at risk in their own home.
The director of a Totton company has been fined after an employee suffered burns while cutting the top off an unused propane gas tank at the director’s home.
An illegal gas fitter has been prosecuted for endangering lives at a property in Surrey with shoddy and unsafe work.
A family was exposed to deadly carbon monoxide fumes after building work on a chimney caused a blockage in a flue.
An unregistered gas fitter has been prosecuted for illegally carrying out work on a house in Hucknall, putting residents’ lives at risk.
A self-employed gas engineer has been fined for carrying out unregistered work on commercial premises in Ipswich.
An unregistered gas installer was caught illegally carrying out work on a house in Newark.